10 July 2014

Viva Palestina


I was an ignorant, once. When there was a news about Israel attacking Palestine, I didn't bother - much.



Now, I am not the old me anymore. Though, sometimes, it slips my mind where I think we shouldn't feel sorry for the Palestina instead be happy for them, they are on jihad - free ticket to Heaven - but still, thing I have to ponder - the test is for them and for us. But what is there for us?




Easy - Allah is testing us - how are we going to help our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters? I can't go there and fight with them. *husband is so eager to join the Hamas if he can.* The least I can do is to support them, but how?




Here, you can now donates to any valid charity bodies.


One of them is Viva Palestina:







Help them by feeding them.

"Whoever feeds a fasting person will have a rewars like that of the fasting person" - Al-Tarmidhi.




What you give, you'll get back. Allah will reward you more :) InsyaAllah.




Till then, bye.
Love, emy.

No comments: