23 January 2014

Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah



I don't remember when was the last time I step foot on this duty free island, but the only thing I remember about the island is the eagle monument. You wouldn't believe that the only reason I love the island so much simply because my favourite bird is eagle hehe

Alhamdulillah, after years, I have the chance to re-visit the island again.

To share with you what were the activities during the short getaway,

1) Visit the Chenang beach

2) Having Laksa Power near the airport

3) Watching 6D Motion Adventure in Chenang Beach street

4) Having seafood dinner at Chenang beach

5) Island hopping - we went to Dayang Bunting Island and Lake, watch the eagle feeding at Singa Besar Island and resting at Beras Basah Island

6) Visit Underwater World

7) Visit Dataran Lang

8) Having dinner at Wan Thai restaurant in Pekan Kuah - I love this new dish called Keng Som

9) Shopping at The Zon and Idaman Suri


So, a new fact that I learn about Langkawi is it is larger than Singapore.

To tell you the truth, I haven't finish explore the island. I wish to come back again next year to ride the cable car, visit the skybridge, swims at Telaga Tujuh waterfall, etc,.

There are so many things to do in Langkawi and there are still a lot for me to look forward to.

Till then.

No comments: