30 January 2014

Casa Fina Fine Homes, Langkawi


Being me, I like to do things last minute *bad habit*


Our trip to Langkawi was a last minute plan.

We plan to rides ferry to the island, so we skipped the process of purchasing flight ticket. I was so excited with the ferry rides. Mama said I used to rode ferry when I was a little kid, but I couldn't remember the experience. I must've been so little like baby that I don't save the memory. Well, the ferry rides wasn't as exciting as I imagined, I got dizzy, tehee.

The only task before the trip was to find place to stay. We decided to stay at Pantai Cenang. 2 weeks prior to the vacation date - room rates were ridiciliously expensive.

Alhamdulillah, Allah save us, we found a good place to stay.

 
 
It's a cabin style room that have verandas with table and chair outside the room that is facing the garden. The room is cosy too and is well equip with the basic essentials.
 
You can try to check this place out if you plan to stay near Pantai Cenang with budget less than RM200.
 
 
Lot 53, Persiaran Pantai Cenang,
Mukim Kedawang, Pantai Cenang,
Langkawi, Malaysia 07000
 
 



No comments: