16 May 2014

No coffee nor tea




























"Coffee or tea, ma'am"



I always go for a cup of coffee. I thought I'm a coffee lover.



I was wrong.

............................................................................................



I hadn't been drinking both coffee and tea since early this year - this is some sort of new year resolution thingy , no caffeine , healthy lifestyle haha - well, I managed to bear myself from drinking coffee but, I accidentally drank tea thrice. You should not repeat the same mistake twice and now I've done it 3 times. And I wonder if it was a planned accident. Tsk.



I will still continue my new year resolution of avoiding coffee and maybe tea until end of this year. I know I can achieve something. I will share the end result, okies.




Till then, bye.
Love, emy.


No comments: