11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day


Being pregnant makes me appreciate my mother more.

I was someone who never like to take medicines. I only visited doctor either to get my MC or get consultation. But eversince I was pregnant, I never skip taking my vitamins, with extra vitamins, since I'm a thalassemic. See how I sacrifice my dislikes for my baby? My mother sacrifices more for me.

Although I always disagree with her, I learn that is because my mother and I are alike. You know, the same magnetic pole don't agree with each other. But always, I listen to her. My mother is a one tough woman. She is so strong that it is hard to see her cry. I don't have to go far to find a woman who is successful in her career and at the same time raising her children so well and be dutiful to her old mother. She is my idol.


One thing I learn from my mother is to sacrifice for ones we love.

I love you Mama. Happy Mother's Day.

And happy mother's day to my mother-in-law and both my sisters-in-law :)


Till then, bye.
Love, emy.

No comments: